Please only use our online registration system. Please enter your data as carefully as possible. You can also register other persons, e.g. your child. We use 2-factor authentication, so please have your cell phone handy when registering. You can select different appointment types:
1) Initial allergy consultation combined with the ALEX® allergy test. Your allergy history is determined in a detailed conversation. Then 1 small tube of blood is taken and the allergy test for 300 allergens is initiated. The ALEX® allergy test is a private service and is currently not reimbursed by public health insurances, except private insurances.
2.) Initial allergy consultation via telemedicine, combined with the sending of a self-acceptance kit and with allergy test ALEX®. Recommended for adults and only for children over 12 years old. If you fail to collect blood yourself, have your doctor collect a serum tube and send it in using the envelope enclosed in the kit.
3) Allergy findings discussion in the doctor's office. It is advisable to reserve the discussion of the findings at the same time in order to be able to translate the test results into concrete recommendations and measures.
4) Allergy findings discussion via telemedicine. It is advisable to reserve the discussion of the findings at the same time in order to be able to translate the test results into concrete recommendations and measures.
5) Ordering the home blood draw kit combined with ALEX allergy test. With this booking, a blood draw kit will be sent to your specified address, and the result of the test will be delivered electronically. No personal appearance is required for this order, but advance payment via Paypal is required.
6) Food intolerance test (lactose, fructose, histamine). After ordering, you will receive detailed instructions on how to prepare for the test, which will take several hours, and a date that suits you will be set.
7) NEW: Basophil Activation Test (BAT): In the detailed initial allergy consultation, the allergens relevant for you are determined and an appointment is made to take blood for the BAT, which provokes your living blood cells with the allergens. Suitable for complex allergies, such as against drugs.
Please write if you need more info to firstname.lastname@example.org
In fairness, please keep in mind that appointment cancellations must be made with 4 days notice. Notify us at email@example.com.