Please only use our online registration system. Please enter your data as carefully as possible. We use 2-factor authentication, so keep your cell phone handy when registering. You can select different appointment types:
1) Initial allergy consultation combined with the ALEX® allergy test. Your allergy history is determined in a detailed conversation. Then 1 small tube of blood is taken and the allergy test for 300 allergens is initiated. The ALEX® allergy test is a private service and is currently not reimbursed by public health insurances, except private insurances.
2.) Initial allergy consultation via telemedicine, combined with the sending of a self-acceptance kit and with allergy test ALEX®. Recommended for adults and only for children over 12 years old. If you fail to collect blood yourself, have your doctor collect a serum tube and send it in using the envelope enclosed in the kit.
3) Allergy findings discussion in the doctor's office. It is advisable to reserve the discussion of the findings at the same time in order to be able to translate the test results into concrete recommendations and measures.
4) Allergy findings discussion via telemedicine. It is advisable to reserve the discussion of the findings at the same time in order to be able to translate the test results into concrete recommendations and measures.
5) Ordering the home blood draw kit combined with ALEX allergy test. With this booking, a blood draw kit will be shipped to your specified address, and the result of the findings will be delivered electronically. Pre-payment by Paypal.
6) Food intolerance test (lactose, fructose, histamine). After ordering, you will receive detailed instructions on how to prepare for the test, which will take several hours, and a date that suits you will be set.
7) NEW: Basophil Activation Test (BAT): In the detailed initial allergy consultation, the allergens relevant for you are determined and an appointment is made to take blood for the BAT, which provokes your living blood cells with the allergens. Suitable for complex allergies, such as against drugs.
In fairness, please keep in mind that appointment cancellations must be made with 3 days' notice, at email@example.com.
NEW: Blood donations also possible on Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 - 10:00.
To do so, please register by email. Please use our registration form. Bring 0.5 - 1 ml of blood in a serum tube. It does not have to be centrifuged. You can also leave drawn blood upright in the refrigerator for 1-2 days until you bring it to us. If you do not want a venipuncture, we will be happy to assist you with a capillary blood draw from your fingertip on site. Please do not smoke 2 hours before and keep your hands warm. Not suitable for children under 12 years of age. After registration, please pay 275.- EUR on site by ATM deposit. The test does not include a medical consultation. You can book this together or separately on site.